Saturday, February 25, 2006

Animation Mentor (?)

Everyone I've talked to about this says it's amazing. I think I want to try it. Unfortunately right now I'm trying to finish off one (really expensive) degree so I may have to wait until I'm settled somewhere working. I think the feedback alone would be invaluable -- it's one thing getting feedback for your work in the forums, but I think it'd be entirely different getting feedback from industry vets. Plus there's so much about the basics of animation that I've skipped over... so much of the time I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.

That, and drawing. God, I suck with a pencil. Once this short is done I'm drawing at least 2 hours a day -- no exceptions. It's just something I've always neglected... too busy programming in the past. But I don't want to lose my ability to code! ...Man. Life is hard.

No comments: